Our company’s mission is to orchestrate learning opportunities and immersion into the authentic West Kootenay culture and natural environment through awe-inspiring, memorable, transformative experiences.
Biggies: Core Values for the Business
- Safety of our guests at all times
- Community support (both giving and receiving). We want to support a thriving community through fair financial and in-kind contributions for services, expertise, and help from businesses, not-for-profit associations, and individuals. In return, we appreciate willing cooperation, favorable word of mouth advertising, and friendly neighborhood faces at the local post office.
- Responsible Tourism (environment, social, financial) is thread through every aspect of the company and extremely important to us on a personal level.
- Promotion of our intrinsic connection to and inherent value of the natural ecosystem, which supports and nurtures our culture.
Smallies: Everyday Ingredients for Excellence
- Continuity: every experience is framed around before, during and after a guest’s time with us.
- Interactive experiential learning wrapped in fun, surprises and memories that last a lifetime
- Accessible and low intensity adventure
- Details, details, details
- Bilingual programming for a true Canadian experience
- Tailored fun for all—after all, this is your experience
- Real-life stories from real people at unique places
- Relaxed, but professional service with a smile!