Our company’s mission is to orchestrate learning opportunities and immersion into the authentic West Kootenay culture and natural environment through awe-inspiring, memorable, transformative experiences.
Biggies: Core Values for the Business
- Professional: we are conservation biologists who love to share our knowledge
- Safety and comfort: for our guests at all times
- Community support: We want to support a thriving community through fair financial and in-kind contributions for services, expertise, and help from businesses, not-for-profit associations, and individuals.
- Responsible Tourism: thread through every aspect of the company and extremely important to us on a personal level.
- Connection and value: of the natural ecosystem which supports and nurtures our culture.
Smallies: Everyday Ingredients for Excellence
- Continuity: every experience is framed around before, during and after a guest’s time with us.
- Interactive experiential learning: wrapped in fun, surprises and memories that last a lifetime
- Adventure: accessible and low intensity
- Details: …and more details
- Bilingual programming: for a true Canadian experience
- Tailored fun for all: after all, this is your experience
- Real-life stories: from real people at unique places
- Relaxed: professional service with a smile!