The best things in life aren’t things.
Experiential travel connects the traveller with the essence of a place and its people. It engages visitors in a series of memorable travel adventures, revealed over time, that are inherently personal, engage the senses, and make connections on an emotional, physical, spiritual or intellectual level.
Here are a few examples of some amazing experiential tourism happening all around Canada:
- Dining on the Ocean Floor (Nova Scotia)
- Prairie Gardens and Adventure Farm (Alberta)
- Experience PEI (Prince Edward Island)
- Canadian Signature Experiences Collection -Destination Canada (Canada-wide)
- AirBNB Experiences (World-wide)
- Giro Okanagan (British Columbia)
- Yours Outdoors (Ontario)