We require payment up front to hold your spot for any experience. Our bookings are conducted through a third party site called EzTix and therefore all purchases are subject to a small additional booking fee. During checkout, EzTix will offer the option to purchase booking insurance for an additional cost. This allows the peace of mind to cancel a booking right up to the start of the experience and you will receive a full refund of your ticket fee.
If you choose not to purchase booking insurance than you will be subject to Between a Lake and a High Place’s refund policy:
- If you cancel at least 7 days in advance of the scheduled experience you will receive a full refund
- If you cancel between 3 and 6 days in advance of the scheduled experience, there is a 50 percent refund.
- If you cancel within 2 days of the scheduled experience, there is no refund provided
The value of the refund transaction may be subject to taxes, duties, foreign transaction, currency exchange or other fees. Your bank or credit or debit card company may convert the payment into the local currency and charge fees.
If we cancel an event due to circumstances beyond our control or if the minimum required number of participants is not met, you will be offered:
- an alternative date for the experience
- an e-certificate for the same value
- a full refund
Children under 19 years of age must be accompanied by an adult and under adult supervision at all times. Certain experiences are not suitable to young children. See experience descriptions for more information.