- Most experiences are designed to fit changing weather conditions and will take place rain or shine (except when otherwise specified in the experience description or in extreme circumstances where safety of individuals may be compromised).
- If a cancellation does occur due to reasons beyond our control or the minimum participant number not being reached:
- an alternative date or experience will be offered
- or a full refund will be provided
- If you cancel at least 7 days in advance of the scheduled experience there is no cancellation fee.
- If you cancel between 3 and 6 days in advance of the scheduled experience, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
- If you cancel within 2 days of the scheduled experience, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee. This is due to the interconnected nature of the experiences, food and/or materials that need to be purchased ahead of time, and the many partners involved.
- The value of the cancellation transaction may be subject to taxes, duties, foreign transaction, currency exchange or other fees. Your bank or credit or debit card company may convert the payment into the local currency and charge fees.