Snowshoe to a special spot in the snowy forest to light up the night by a glowing bonfire.
Beautiful, quiet, and magical. Snowshoe with Between a Lake and a High Place to a quiet spot in the snowy forest to bask in a glowing bonfire. Relax around the fire enjoying delectable and locally-made desserts and hot chocolate while we share fun facts about the forest, its inhabitants, and the night sky.
Details/Good to Know:
- Winter Weekend evenings: Saturday or Sunday available
- Length of time: 2.5 hours
- 2-3 kms of trail
- Physical Challenge Rating: low to medium
- Families welcome with kids ages 10 and over
- Dress warm in layers appropriate for winter weather
- Bonfire and stories
- Hot chocolate and desserts
- Snowshoes available to rent for an additional $20/person from Kaslo Kayaking and Adventure Centre.
- 8 persons max*
- Please contact us for private or special group bookings
- Pricing: Adult: $45 plus GST | Youth 10-16: $30 plus GST
*A minimum number of guests from one or multiple groups are required for this experience to be offered. Please see Small Print.