A magical sunset evening of live music atop Mount Buchanan.
Never waste any amount of time doing anything important when there is a sunset outside that you should be sitting under!”
Every day, the same miracle. The sun rises in the East and sets in the West. Your day is often reflected back to you in the evening sunset. But here, atop Mount Buchanan near Kaslo, BC you will have the chance to experience a sunset like no other, settling pink and red on the Selkirk and Purcell mountains, reflected in Kootenay Lake below. While basking in the sun’s warm glow you will enjoy sensuous and captivating live music. All local, all amazing. All this served with nourishing snacks and warm drinks will surely put you in a state of bliss that will make your day, week, month, or year.
The Amazing Line-up!
- July 12, 2019 Diemm, Kaslo, BC
- July 26, 2019 Carly Dow, Kaslo, BC
- August 9, 2019 Dominique Fraissard, Kaslo, BC
- August 23, 2019 Turkey Soup, Kaslo, BC
- September 6, 2019 Tenise Marie, Kaslo, BC
Details/Good to Know:
- Length of time: 4 hours
- 6:00 pm to 10:00 pm (time may vary with sunset time)
- Physical Challenge Rating: low
- Held outdoors
- Good footwear suggested
- Come prepared for cold, wind, or rain
- Transportation provided from Kaslo
- Snacks and drinks (locally prepared)
- 2 hour live show
- Show seating
- 15 persons max*/event
- Please contact us for private or special group bookings
- Price: Adult: $85 plus GST | Youth 10 -16: $75 plus GST
“LOCALS SPECIAL”: Are you a Kootenay resident? Provide your own transport up the mountain and pay less!
Adult: $60 plus GST | Youth 10 -16: $50 plus GST
*A minimum number of guests from one or multiple groups are required for this experience to be offered. Please see experience small print.