Experience an intimate treehouse micro-concert with harpist and poet, Diemm.
Experience poet and harper Dawna McLennan, “Diemm” in her natural habitat, her Pixie Treehouse in a shady fir grove overlooking Kootenay Lake. Come lend your presence and be filled at this private and inspiring micro-concert. Dawna McLennan creates in her treehouse–writes her songs, plays her harp, lifts her voice, and imagines the sounds tumbling out through the branches and rolling over the lake to settle at the feet of the mountains. You will imagine it too, as you listen and interact with Dawna in this intimate and truly unique venue—this isn’t just a concert, it is an experience. Come for the music, and stay for a locally prepared snack and a glass of wine. We invite you to spend a comfortable, unforgettable evening with us amongst the pixies and fairies that undoubtedly call this place home.
Details/Good to Know:
- Length of time: 2.5 hours
- Physical Challenge Rating: low
- Families with children 10 and over welcome
- Jacket for cool evenings
- Intimate 2 hour concert performance
- Snacks (locally prepared)
- one glass of wine (over 19 yrs only)
- 12 persons max*
- Please contact us for private or special group bookings
- Price: Adult: $65 plus GST | Youth 12 to 18: $ 55 plus GST
*A minimum number of guests from one or multiple groups are required for this experience to be offered. Please see experience small print.