Snowy Forest snowshoe, brewery tour and tasting at the Angry Hen Brewery in Kaslo, BC.
What’s better than snowshoeing? Snowshoeing with beer! Join us for an invigorating forest snowshoe and gourmet trail snack followed by a visit to Kaslo’s Angry Hen Brewery. Have a tour of the brewery “back room” with brewery co-owner, Andy LeCouffe before sitting down in the cozy pub to taste the wares yourself—trust us, you will not be disappointed.
Details/Good to Know:
- Winter Weekend afternoons: Saturday or Sunday available
- Length of time: 3 hours
- 2-3 kms of trail
- Physical Challenge Rating: low to medium
- Families welcome with kids ages 10 and over
- Dress warm in layers appropriate for winter weather
- Gourmet trail snack
- Beer tasting flight (4 tasters) (wine, cider or non-alcoholic options available)
- Brewery tour
- Snowshoes available to rent for an additional $20/person from Kaslo Kayaking and Adventure Centre.
- 8 persons max*
- Please contact us for private or special group bookings
- Pricing: Adult: $45 plus GST | Youth 10-16: $30 plus GST
*A minimum number of guests from one or multiple groups are required for this experience to be offered. Please see experience small print.